BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Progress Report

Hi Everyone,


I have been off bed rest now for 2 weeks and it's such a relief to have made it full term.  Cooper is very healthy and I'm feeling great, just getting anxious to meet him!  Bob is doing well too...trying to get in a few extra rounds of golf before diaper duty begins!! 


I had my 38 week checkup yesterday and I am 1cm dilated, 70% effaced and at 0 station!  It's hard to say when I'll go into labor, but the end is for sure in sight!  The doctor initially thought there was a good chance that Cooper was going to arrive early, but we are learning that is not the case now.  I think the 3 weeks of bed rest made him extremely comfortable.


The good news is my due date is only 11 days away, so we do not have too much longer to wait until we meet our little boy!  

2 comments:

Regina said...

Thanks for the update. We are anxiously awaiting Cooper's arrival. So excited !!!

Chrissy said...

Yeah! Can't wait to find out what his birthday is going to be! Love the blog, it's perfect for us out of towners :)