BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Enjoying the Holiday's!

Cooper had a wonderful Thanksgiving! He spent the day at his Grandma & Grandpa Pattee's house and was finally able to meet his cousin Elise, Aunt Kim and Uncle Greg from Atlanta.

He is growing like crazy, we can't believe he's almost 6 weeks!  Time goes by so fast. I've had to clean out his closet already since he's outgrown all his newborn clothes.  He starting to smile and laugh and is even trying to suck his thumb. He hasn't managed quite yet to get it in his mouth, but he's determined!  Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks!

My first Thanksgiving! My Mommy and Daddy are so thankful for me!!
Relaxing before my big Thanksgiving feast! 
I'm getting a little sun out on my Grandma and Grandpa's lanai.  Hopefully my mommy's friend Kristin doesn't see this picture! 
I'm so comfy sleeping on my Uncle Greg.  P.S. It's his 30th Birthday today!!
I love my Aunt Kim and Cousin Elise
Celebrating Turkey Day with my Aunt Jill
My Grandma & Grandpa getting ready to cook a big dinner!
Trying to pull Mommy's shirt down...I'm hungry! 
Check out my cool onesie from my Aunt Heidi & Uncle Bryan!
Big stretches on my Great Grandma's lap!
Touchdown!  Watching football with my Daddy.
Sitting up like a big boy! 
Life is good with my Great Aunt Gerri!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat pictures! Cooper is really filling out and and his features keep changing. He's such a cutie!! We miss him already and can't wait to see you all at Christmas. Great job on the blog.

Love, Grandma & Grandpa Means