BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  We hope everyone had a very merry Christmas.  We had a fantastic time spending the holiday's in Michigan with Bob's family.  Cooper loved his first plane ride and even kept a smile on his face when his luggage was lost!

We are also very happy to announce my sister, Jill is engaged to Brad!  Cooper is very excited to have another uncle!!

Here are a few pictures from our trip!
I love vacation! 
Being Santa's helper is a lot of work! 
Me and my Great Grandma Patricia! 
Me and my Great Grandma Barbara!
Grandma & Grandpa with the kids!
Hanging with my Grandpa & Grandma at their house!
Chillin with my Aunt Sarah!
Really...is it that cold out, I can't move! 
Mommy must love this outfit, I'm wearing it again! 
Look at me with Daddy and Grandma! 
The fam!
My cousin keeps grabbing my hand!  She must really like me.
My Aunt Heidi, Uncle Bryan & Cousin Tinsley!  I loved meeting them!!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

We love all the new pictures! We miss you guys- Tinsley misses her cousin, Auntie and Uncle...see you in April!
xoxo- B, H and T
- in the meantime tell Coop to slow down the growing =)