During the past month, we celebrated Halloween, Cooper's 3rd birthday and Parker's 1st birthday! Cooper dressed up as a police officer and Parker was a football player, they looked so cute...even though they were both sick. Needless to say, they didn't last very long trick or treating. Bob and I were a little bummed we missed out on all that candy!! But Cooper had a lot of fun being home and just handing out candy to the trick or treater's that came to our door.
Cooper turned 3 on October 21st and we had a Disney Cars theme party for him. He had so much fun celebrating with his friends and family. He is now fully potty trained and even wakes us up at night when he needs to go. Cooper is doing great in school and according to his teacher even has a group of 3 other kids that he hangs out with, so cute!
Parker turned 1 on November 11th and is an excellent little walker now! He can walk everywhere on his own and loves it. Cooper loves that Parker walks now too...I guess he seems older to him because Cooper finally wants to play with him. They are crazy though...tackling each other and playing rough already! I guess it's a sneak peak for what we are in for!! At his checkup, he weighed 19lbs 9 oz and was 30 inches tall.
| Happy Halloween! |
| Look, I got this hot hat off my head! |
| Much better without the hat! Don't they know it's 85 out? |
| Happy Halloween! |
| Trying his best to trick or treat while being sick! |
| Birthday boy & his new bike! |
| Coop & Grandpa Geep! |
| Coop and his friends! |
| Making a wish! |
![]() |
| Party food! |
| Cake, please! |
| Yum! |
| That was good! |
| Hangin with Nathan! |
| Parker 12 Months! |
![]() |
| Parker - Monthly Photos! |
| Birthday Boy! |
| I love cake! |
| I have cake everywhere! |
| Birthday decorations! |
![]() |
| Parker's party pics! |
| Having fun at his party! |
![]() |
| Brothers! |
![]() |
| Being silly! |
![]() |
| Parker's 1st haircut! |
![]() |
| Lunch time! |
![]() |
| I'm 3! |
![]() |
| Love my new ride! |
![]() |
| Costco shopping! |
![]() |
| My wild boys! |
![]() |
| Look Daddy, I put my car down the faucet and can't get it out! |
![]() |
| Football! |
![]() |
| Happy Grandma's back in town!! |














0 comments:
Post a Comment