We hope everyone had a great Easter! The boys loved it. They
participated in 3 Easter Egg Hunts and by the 3rd one Parker caught on and was
totally into it. After it was over, he continued to search for eggs!
Parker met the Easter Bunny for the 1st time, you'll see below how that went!!
Cooper decorated Easter Eggs for the 1st time and did great!
Overall, Cooper and Parker are enjoying life. What's not to
enjoy, especially at their ages, right?! Parker is almost 18 months and
is such a good little boy. He loves to follow rules and do what you say!
I wish that would last forever. He still spends a lot of time
outside...playing with chalk (or eating it), playing ball, doing bubbles and
riding his new "ride on" toy. Cooper has been a bit of a
handful lately. He's in that "scared" stage at night, so we get
to see him like 6 times throughout the night. As much as we love
him...that's too much!! We need sleep. Despite his lack of sleep,
he still seems to have plenty of energy throughout the day. He goes
non-stop, from one thing to another and wants you to play constantly. He
just loves having people around him.
![]() |
| Easter 2014! |
![]() |
| Parker meeting the Easter Bunny for 1st Time! |
|
Hey, where did my brother go?
|
| Oh, there...on the floor! (yes, he fell off of the Easter Bunny's lap) |
![]() |
| Coloring Easter Eggs! |
| Easter at Grammy & Geep's House! |
| So cute, until the grip gets tighter! I won't share those photos. |
| Where are all the eggs? |
| I'm excited! Take my picture!! |
| Parker at the zoo with Grammy & Geep! |
![]() |
| Parker relaxing at Grandma & Grandpa's house! |
![]() |
| So sweet! Stay young forever!! |
![]() |
| Happy Boy! |
![]() |
| I found Mommy's Ipod! Listening to music and reading about what Elmo loves to do! |
![]() |
| Grandpa Geep's new assistant! Don't know how much actual work I'll get done...but I'm sure I'll still have a job! |
![]() |
| Bed head at its best! |
![]() |
| Relaxing, it's hot out here! |
![]() |
| These machines should take credit cards! I want to play basketball, but Mommy doesn't have any quarters! |
![]() | |
|
![]() |
| Wagon ride! |
![]() |
| Playing in the balls! |
| Loves the hood! |
| Almost bedtime! |
| Cutie! |
| Brothers! |
![]() |
| Coop school picture - March 2014 (We didn't even know they were taken. The school must have dressed him, because that's not what he had on when he left!) |
![]() |
| Baking cookies with Grandma! |
Video of the kids playing!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment