BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

4 Months Old & Loving Life!

Cooper had his 4 month checkup yesterday and is doing awesome!  He's up to 14lbs 5oz and is 25 3/4" tall!  The doctor said he is ready for rice cereal, so we might attempt that one day soon.  We will for sure get the video camera out for that!  

Practicing my tummy time! 
I really wish I could crawl and reach this cool toy in front of me!
I love my cool "Cooper" outfit that my Aunt Heidi had made for me!
Happy V'day!  Check out the pretty flowers my Daddy sent to my Mommy!
My new favorite sleeping position! 
My mommy is being silly! She's running at me with the camera.   It makes me laugh!
This is fun!  

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...he has grown so much! What a great smile!!! We miss him so much and can't wait to see you guys in April- xo B, H & T