It's amazing to think Cooper will be 5 months a week from tomorrow! People warned us that kids grow up fast...boy is that ever true! We are having so much fun with him lately, he's just the best.
Cooper is now enjoying rice cereal everyday! Click on the video below to see how his first feeding went.
Here are some recent photos of Coop:
 |
Finally...something other than milk! My daddy's feeding me rice cereal for the 1st time! Yummy!!
|
 |
| Watching golf at Grandpa Geep and Grammy Pammy's condo in Tampa before my Mommy's friends arrive! |
 |
| Me and Mommy! |
 |
| Daddy and I "popping" our collars!! |
 |
| Looking cute for the camera! |
 |
| Look where my foot is...yeah, my mouth! This is my new favorite thing to do. |
 |
| Me and my Aunt Jill! |
 |
| I love being in my Grandma's arms! |
 |
| Sitting on my Grandma's lap, I love this! |
 |
| I'm getting a quick nap in while my mommy, daddy and grandparents have lunch. |
 |
| Tummy time is fun...watch out though, I don't stay in one place for very long! |
 |
| Look at my cool teddy bear that my Great Grandma Jones made for me. I actually had the same outfit as him! |
 |
| Mommy wanted a butt shot! |
 |
| Me and my Great Grandma Jones! |
 |
| Relaxing with a good book! |
1 comments:
Oh my, he is too cute! :)
Dena
Post a Comment