BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 30, 2011

Almost a Year Old!

So the countdown is on...Cooper will be a year old in less than a month!  It's really amazing how fast time has gone.  Coop now has 8 little teeth and the cutest smile!  He is on the verge of walking and can take about 8 steps on his own, without holding onto anything. And as soon as that happens, Bob will have him out on the golf course...I'm sure of it!  We will be going to Disney World in a few weeks with my family and can't wait to see what Cooper thinks of it and for him to spend some time with his cousin, Elise!  He hasn't seen her since my sister's wedding in May.


Mommy & Cooper! 

Pushing my books around the house.

I think I can squeeze through here! 

Made it!  

Out to dinner with Aunt Sarah.  Guess where?!  Iguana Mia, of  course!

Smiley Guy! 

Watching football with Uncle Brad! 

Helping Mommy with laundry!

I'm so tired...I didn't even make it to my crib! 

Daddy...why did you put my shoes on the wrong feet?

I love my house, it's a jungle gym! 

Football Sunday at Grammy & Grandpa Geep's! 

Look at me!  Riding on my bumble bee...with the help of Aunt Jill! 

0 comments: