BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Vacation Time!

Cooper spent last week at Grandma & Grandpa Pattee's and Grandma & Grandpa Mean's so Bob and I could take a nice, relaxing vacation! Unfortunately Hurricane Irene got in our way of sunshine, but it was certainly nice to get away.  Cooper had a fantastic time staying with his grandparents and they both wanted to keep him!! We are so lucky to have such wonderful parents.

We are amazed that his 1st birthday is less than 2 months away!  Crazy.  He now has 6 teeth and is walking all around our furniture!  It won't be long before he's running around the house.  He is very busy jabbering away...not sure what he's saying....all I know is it is not "mama"!  When I try to teach him that word he just laughs.

His favorite thing to do nowadays is shut doors.  He will shut it and when we open it...he will crawl all the way to the opposite side of the room and giggle.  This game goes on and on!!

Here are a few recent pics!

Saying Goodbye to Grandma & Grandpa!  Thanks again for watching me!! 
Out to lunch with grandma, geep, great grandma and great aunt gerri while my p's are on vacation! 
My favorite time of the day, napping with daddy in his bed! 
Hello Everyone! 
Showing off my 2 bottom teeth!
Beautiful pool, too bad we didn't get to use it much! 
Watching Hurricane Irene! 
Hanging out before dinner! 
I was so tired last night, I fell asleep during dinner! 
So precious! 
Hanging out with my friend Taig! 
Look what I found! 
Dinner at the club! 
I'm very busy! 

0 comments: