BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Merry Christmas!

We cannot believe Christmas is only a week away!  It seems just like yesterday we were up in Michigan celebrating Christmas last year. This year we will be staying in Florida and having Christmas at my parents house.  My brother, sister in-law and niece from Georgia will be coming to visit and we are looking forward to seeing them.

My mom, sister and I took Cooper to see Santa last week and like most kids, he hated him!  I'm sure he'll change his opinion on Santa in a few years!

Grandma and Grandpa Nuorala came to visit this past week and had a blast spending time with Cooper!  He even got some early Christmas presents to open!

We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

Just got my first haircut...don't I look handsome!  Thanks Grandma Means!! 

Is it ok if I change the channel?

Relaxing with Grandpa Nuorala!

I wonder what's in this bag

Opening all my new toys from Grandma & Grandpa Nuorala!

Thanks for visiting me!  Miss you already.

Smiling and having fun before I go visit Santa!

Admiring the huge pirate ship.

I hate Santa! 

I really really hate Santa!

Trying to get away from Santa!

Mommy, help me!  Please!!!

Mommy finally saved me from Santa!

Merry Christmas Everyone! 

0 comments: