Happy New Year! Unfortunately our new year did not start off too happy. Cooper came down with an ear infection, upper respiratory infection and bronchiolitis...yes, all at once! But a trip to the doctor's, a dose of antibiotics and a breathing machine were just what he needed to get better! He's doing good tonight. We are excited for the new year and look forward to sharing in all the fun new experiences Cooper will have in 2012!
We had a wonderful Christmas with family and are so thankful for all the gifts and cards we received! Christmas Eve Eve we went on a 2 mile train ride through a lighted and decorated park. We all enjoyed it, but it put Cooper to sleep! Christmas Eve we attended church and then had a big Italian dinner at my parents house with my grandma, my brother and family, my sister and Brad, Brad's parents and Brad's sister and family. Then we headed back to my parents house early Christmas morning to open presents! We enjoyed the rest of the day with more family, including my Aunt Gerri and her son and family from Chicago, along with Bob's sister Sarah.
Christmas is not over for us though...we are looking forward to celebrating with Bob's mom and Gene when they get back down to Naples in the next week!
 |
| Riding my cool bike from Grandma Means! |
 |
| Look at me everyone! |
 |
| Please tell me this train ride is going to start soon, I'm getting sleepy! |
 |
| I really was sleepy...I only made it through half the train ride! |
 |
| Me and Aunt Jill on Christmas Eve! |
 |
| Do you like kisses Drew? Because I'm about to give you one! |
 |
| Chillin with my buddy Drew & Cousin Elise |
 |
| My Aunt, Uncle & Cousin |
 |
| I'm tired of all these pictures! |
 |
| All dressed up for church! |
 |
| Golf anyone? |
 |
| Me and Great Grandma...hurry, I'm busy mom! |
 |
| Daddy, can I be your caddy? |
 |
| Mommy and Daddy on Christmas! |
 |
| It sure is a lot warmer this Christmas than the last one! |
 |
| Me and Aunt Sarah on Christmas! |
 |
| Watching a movie in my new chair from Grandma Pattee! |
 |
| My daddy's helping me use my breathing machine so I can be all better! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment