BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Loving Life!

Parker just had his 4 month checkup and weighs 14lbs, 5oz and is 25 1/2" tall. He's in the 25th percentile on weight and 75th percentile on height. Parker continues to laugh and smile and just loves to watch his brother play. He's growing up so fast. He can now roll over from his back to his stomach and is getting close to rolling the other way.  Parker is such an easy going baby!

Cooper is almost 2 1/2 years old, going on 5.  He loves to talk and talk and talk some more!  But he's really good at it, so I don't blame him.  He wonders about everything and just loves life. He can even read books now.  Well it's more like he's memorized them and can recite his favorite books word for word!  It's really cute.

Here are some pictures from the past few months.
What's up everyone?  I'm 3 months old!
Where does the time go?  I'm now 4 months old!
Sitting up like a big boy! Well with the help of a pillow!
Parker & Aunt Sarah hanging out!
Mommy and the boys!
Brothers!
Popcorn, yum!
Grammy & Parker!
Geep & Cooper!
Wild child!
Happy Valentine's Day!
I'm Superman!  Thanks Miss Dena for my cool outfit!
Daddy & Cooper in their matching outfits!
Cooper & Aunt Jillian!
G-Gma & Parker!
Cooper & Mommy!
Superbowl Sunday!
Grandma & Parker watching the game!
I found my toes!
Lets see how many cars I really have! 



0 comments: