BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 1, 2013

Growing up Fast!

Parker is doing awesome.  I took him for his 2 month checkup a few weeks ago and he weighed 12lbs / 4oz and was 23 1/4" tall. He's in the 75th percentile on height and 50th on weight. He did very well getting all his shots, but did developed a fever the next day...which I guess is pretty common.  He is also an excellent sleeper.  I can't believe it, but he sleeps about 10 hours straight at night now.  We are so lucky!

Cooper is a great big brother!  He loves to be helpful too.  If I ask him to go get a burp cloth from Parker's room or a blanket, he goes and does it right away.  Or if Parker is crying, he yells out "Parker, don't cry...I'm coming" and runs right to him.  Cooper still loves going to the playground...we go almost everyday, thank goodness the weather has been just perfect here.

Handsome like Daddy!
Look at me! 
Cooper had to get in on the picture!
Parker 2 months old!
Video of Parker hanging out on his playmat!

Boys having fun! 
Cooper being silly!

Both fell asleep in the stroller during daddy's run!

0 comments: