Where does the time go? We can't believe Cooper is already 6 months old today! He now has 2 little teeth and is scooting everywhere! He can even sit up on his own now....well for about a minute and then he topples over! Besides mommy's milk...he's now eating rice cereal, apples, bananas and pears. We gave him a sippy cup with water the other day and he loved it! He actually gets a little angry when you take it away from him...apparently he's a thirsty boy.
We've been very busy since the last post. Bob's family was in town visiting and we also had Cooper baptized. Enjoy the pictures below!
![]() |
| Aren't I cute??!! |
![]() |
| Being Baptized by Father Bob! |
![]() |
| Just baptized! Thanks again to my godparents for being there!! |
![]() |
| Smiling for a picture with my parents and grandparents after my baptism. Thanks for my party! TO SEE THE REST OF MY BAPTISM PHOTOS, CLICK ON THE LINK: |
| Enjoying a Bud Light with Daddy! |
| My first trip to the beach with Cousin Tinsley & Aunt Heidi! |
| It's great to see my Uncle Bryan! |
| Cooling off after a long fun day at the beach! |
![]() |
| Family Photo...why am I the only one not smiling! |
![]() |
| My Aunt Jill just learned how to use the moby wrap! |
![]() |
| Me and the boys! I'm so glad my Uncle Bryan reminded the photographer to "take the picture"..haha!! |
| Mommy and Daddy found me sound asleep like this! |
![]() |
| Posing on the beach! |
| Uncle Brad, please tell my mommy no more pictures... I'm very tired! |
![]() |
| Love my mommy! |
| I'm so comfy! |
![]() |
| Strolling along the beach with Daddy, Grandma & Grandpa! |
![]() |
| My happy family! |











1 comments:
So adorable! I can't believe how big he's getting!! :)Dena
Post a Comment