BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 20, 2011

7 Month Update!

Where does the time go?  Cooper will be 7 months old tomorrow and weights 17lbs!!  Despite his first double ear infection and cold, he's been doing great.  He attended his first wedding (Congrats Jill and Brad), celebrated his first Easter and Cinco De Mayo and went in the pool for the first time!

Me and the Bride! 
Hanging with all the ladies at the nail salon!
I love wearing a tie like my daddy does! 
Hey, can I open my Easter basket from Grammy Pammy & Grandpa Geep yet?
I think I might need some help! 
Happy Easter!  Look what I got from Grandma Lynnie and Grandpa Geno!!
Me and my cousin Elise! 
Happy Cinco De Mayo!  I wonder if my daddy will give me a sip of his beer!!
 Why does Mommy put all the toys in that basket, she knows I'm going to get them all out! 
I love bath time! Except for when the shower rod falls on my daddy's head!! 
This is so fun!  
Daddy, put me back in the pool please! 
Playing in the shallow end with Aunt Jill!
Check out my new best friend from Grammy and Aunt Jill! 
Watch out Mom and Dad, I'm going to be on the go soon!


0 comments: