BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 24, 2011

Crawling Cooper

8 months have gone by way too fast!  Cooper has mastered crawling and is loving exploring the house, cabinets, you name it....he's checking it out. He is fascinated with our rugs.  He loves to crawl to all of them and pick up the corners to see what's underneath them....he's amused very easily!  His 3rd tooth just popped through and the 4th is working its way in.  The cutest thing is that he's now saying "baba".  It really sounds like he's saying Bob...haha!

Today is Cooper's Grandma Lynn's birthday, so we'd like to wish her a very happy birthday!

Here is a video of Coop crawling!


Hi everyone! 
I get so excited when my daddy pours water on my head! 
My jumperoo is awesome! 
Look at my very own pool mommy bought me!
Daddy brought out my bath toys, I think for me to play with but I prefer to eat them! 
Look at me...I can drink from my own sippy cup!
Me and Grandpa Kenny!  Thanks for coming to visit me!  
Being silly! 
Ready for my workout with mommy!  
 I don't have a favorite football team yet...but my Grandpa Geep is trying to make me a Chicago Bears fan! 
Look everyone, I opened my dresser and got into everything! 
What did I do?! 
Just chillin after my workout with mommy! 

0 comments: