BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 21, 2011

9 Months Old!

Cooper is 9 months old today and is becoming such a big boy.  He now has 6 teeth and has learned to pull himself up on furniture. In addition to "baba" he's now saying "dada"....still waiting to hear the most important word..."mama"! His babbling is just the cutest thing. I took him to the doctor yesterday for his checkup and he weighs 19lbs 2oz and is 28 1/2" long.  Still tall and skinny!

I can't wait to walk one day! 
At the park!  My first time in a swing.
Daddy, do you want a beer?
I could be on the cover of a Costco ad! 
Hanging out at Doc Ford's with Grammy!  It was a hot one.
Sleeping in mommy and daddy's bed.
Look what I found! 
I'm getting sleepy after all this reading! 
Watching my favorite Baby Einstein movie.
Hello! 
Standing is so much fun!
Life is good! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cooper is the cutest!!! I can't believe he will be walking soon....then, look out! Love, Auntie Putsie xoxo