Cooper is now a little over 15 months old and is 31 3/4" tall and weighs 23lbs 2ozs. He's growing fast! This morning he figured out how to climb up on the couch and coffee table all by himself! He's into everything now and just loves to go, go go. Playing outside or on the lanai is his favorite! The cutest thing is that he does not like when people leave our house. He loves being around people and gets very upset when anyone leaves! If you try to he starts crying, runs to the door and blocks it!
Here's a quick video of Bob making Cooper laugh!
![]() |
| Relaxing with my feet on the table! |
![]() |
| Going to see my grammy! |
![]() |
| At my daddy's office! |
| Check out my new shoes! |
| Do I really have to smile again? |
| I'm not letting you leave my house! |
| Bath time! |
| Being silly while I brush my teeth! |
| Still brushing! |
| Ok, I'm done! |
| Helping my dad put his beer in the refrigerator! |
| Almost done! |
| Drying off after my bath! |
| Hold on please, I have a phone call! |
.jpg)

.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment