I can't believe another month has gone by! Cooper is growing up so fast. He talks all the time now, still not exactly sure what's he babbling about...but he sure seems to know! His favorite words are octagon, diamond, up, shower, mama, dada, all done, bye-bye and clean up. He loves to blow kisses, watch movies and dance. We are having so much fun with him and just love that 'lil guy!
Check me out: I love to say Octagon over and over!
Watch me climb!
 |
| Heading to my grammy's house! |
 |
| Check out my new hair do! |
 |
| Mommy, what time do you want to wake up? |
 |
| At my friend Drew's b'day party. It was cold! |
 |
| If I keep moving I won't be so cold! |
 |
| Playing with Uncle Brad in the bounce house! |
 |
| Why is my daddy taking a picture of me with my mouth full? |
 |
| Me and Great Grandma Patricia! |
 |
My favorite thing to do, line up anything with wheels!
Mommy & Daddy got me out of my crib to go to Aunt Jill's party!
I'm finally waking up!
Ok, I'm ready to party in my pj's!
I can't believe I get to play at 11pm! This is fun. |
2 comments:
Love my little Cooper!! We had so much fun today...shopping, bookstore, then a latte at Starbucks! Can't wait to see him again next week. Hugs and kisses from Auntie Sarah xoxo
P.S. It melts me that he says my name...well kind of :-) He calls me "Sassa." Good enough for me!
such a big boy now!!! looking forward to seeing him soon=) xo- B, H and T
Post a Comment