BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 16, 2012

Big Brother!

We are so happy to announce that Cooper will have a brother or sister in November!  I'm 9 weeks pregnant and due November 19th!  Cooper is doing great and will be 18 months next week. He's such a happy, easy going boy!  He loves to play outside and be in the water.  We are going to start swimming lessons this summer and I think he'll be a pro.

Baby #2!
Hey Everyone...I'm going to be a big brother soon!
Cooper trying to say the word "bumble bee"! 

Waiting to see the Easter Bunny with Grandma Lynn!
Mommy, please hurry up and take a picture. I don't like the Easter Bunny either! 
Me and Grammy Pammy waiting to start the Easter egg hunt!
This is fun! 
That one's mine! 
I got lots of new toys for Easter! 
Me and Daddy! 
Me, Aunt Jill and Grandpa Geep!
I love my Aunt Jill! 
Did you hear?  I have a girlfriend and her name is Camryn!
Our first kiss! 
Our second kiss!  Camryn's daddy is not happy about this. 




0 comments: