BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Busy Boy!

Cooper has been a busy boy lately!  He spends most of his days with his friend's at the park or in the pool. We can't keep him out of the water, so good thing we start swimming lessons this week! We recently went to visit Cooper's cousin Tinsley, Aunt Heidi and Uncle Bryan in Arizona. Cooper and Tinsley had so much fun playing together, we wished we all lived closer!

Just chillin! 
Going to brunch to celebrate Mother's Day!
At my Grandma & Grandpa's pool! 
Daddy throws me up so high and I love it!
I love being in Mommy & Daddy's bed! 
I was so worn out, I fell asleep on the floor! 
Playing with my cars, trucks and trains makes me happy.
Me & Cousin Tinsley jumping on her new trampoline.
We are learning all kinds of things on the IPad.
We got to go in the splash pad without our swimming suits! 
Daddy took me to the splash pad at home and I had so much fun! 
My friend Taig is very funny! 
We can't stop laughing! 





0 comments: