Cooper is doing great and so excited to have a baby brother! Yep, we just found out baby #2 is a boy. If he's anything like Cooper, we will certainly have our hands full. Cooper is all boy! He loves to be outside, run, climb, jump and play. But he also has a very sweet side to him. He's great about giving out kisses!
![]() |
| Baby Boy #2! 19 Weeks |
| 19 Weeks! |
![]() |
| Hi Guys! |
![]() |
| Nothing like a good book! |
![]() |
| Watching my favorite show, Caillou! |
![]() |
| I wore this shirt just for my Daddy on Father's Day! |
![]() |
| If my Mommy wants me to go shopping with her, she must get me a shake! |
![]() |
| Going to gymnastics! |
![]() |
| Cousin Tinsley & Cooper. Cooper was not very happy about taking pictures! |
![]() |
| Just before my meltdown! |
![]() |
| And here I go. |
![]() |
| Ok, I'll smile just this one time. |
![]() |
| I'm over those cowboy boots! |
| Swimming with my Daddy in our matching sunglasses on Father's Day! |
| I don't like when my Mommy leaves! |
| Daydreaming! |
| Grandpa Geep took me to the driving range and look where I ended up! |
| Spending the night at my Grandma & Grandpa's house! |
| My favorite ride! |
.jpg)











0 comments:
Post a Comment