BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Cooper - 21 Months

Cooper is happy as ever and loving life! He's been learning so many words lately and can even put together a few sentences. We are so proud!! We are going to visit his cousin Elise in Atlanta in a few days and can't wait to see her, Uncle Greg & Aunt Kim. Hopefully the Thomas The Train dvd that Grammy Pammy got him will keep him entertained during the flight!  Bob will be home working and painting baby #2's room!

Enjoying my rice from Mommy, Daddy & Aunt Sarah's favorite Mexican restaurant. 
Look at the blanket my Grandma Lynn made me! 
23 Weeks Photo.  I'm now 25 weeks! 
Standing in my Grammy Pammy & Grandpa Geep's  outdoor shower! 
Getting my hair cut! 
Still eating some baby food, but at least I can feed myself now! 
Playing with my neighborhood friends! 
Helping Great Grandma Lee push her walker!
Hanging out on 4th of July with Daddy & Aunt Jill! 
I'm ready for the pool, I pulled everything out and even put my swim glasses on my head!

Here are 2 videos from gymnastics! 




0 comments: