BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Nuorala Boys!

Cooper is doing well and I hope looking forward to meeting his brother in a few months!  We've decided on baby #2's name...Parker Alan.  Bob came up with the name (again!) and I just loved it.  Alan is my dad's middle name and we are excited Parker will share that with him.

Cooper took his 4th plane ride and did awesome!  Besides getting stuck in an elevator, we had a great time visiting with his cousin Elise, Uncle Greg & Aunt Kim. Good thing my mom and Cooper remained calm, because I went into panic mode the second those doors didn't open!

Cooper also had a nice time with his Grandma Lynn & Grandpa Geno who came to visit a few weeks ago. I know he's looking forward to them coming back to Florida for the winter.

Just hanging out! 
Playing golf with Grandpa Geep! 
Sharing my milk with my teddy bear! 
Look at my early b'day present from Grammy Pammy & Grandpa Geep!
27 Weeks!
30 Weeks and Growing! 
Hi Everyone! 
Me and Cousin Elise!  
At Lego Land! 
Going on a ride at Lego Land! 
Sharing a dessert with my cousin! 











0 comments: