Cooper turned 2 yesterday and we had a great time celebrating his birthday. He was so excited to open presents and play with the balloons. Since I'm due so soon, I wanted to keep it simple. Luckily my mom and Jill were a big help in making the chili bar, it was delicious!
We are almost done with Parker's room, good thing because apparently he's ready! I had my 36 week checkup today and my cervix has thinned and is soft, but still closed. His head is extremely low, so the doctor is pretty sure I will be delivering early!
 |
| Birthday Boy! |
 |
| Yea! Everyone's singing happy birthday to me!! |
 |
| I love birthday's! |
 |
| Mommy, Daddy & me! |
 |
| Grandpa Geep, Grammy & me! |
 |
| Uncle Brad, Aunt Jill & me! |
 |
| Setting the ball on the tee, watch out! |
 |
| I love my train table from Grammy & Geep! |
 |
| Hi! |
 |
| 32 Weeks! |
 |
| 34 Weeks! |
 |
| 36 Weeks! Yes, I'm a brunette now. Decided to try out my natural color! |
 |
| Parker's Room |
 |
| Parker's Room |
 |
| I'm happy! |
 |
| Look at me swim on my own! |
 |
| At gymnastics with my friend Scott, I miss him(he moved away!) |
 |
| Taking a break with my friend Nathan! |
 |
| Out to dinner at the club! |
 |
| I'm cute! |
 |
| Being silly! |
 |
| Hanging out with mommy in bed! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment