Parker Alan was born on 11/11/12 at 11:06 am weighing 7lbs / 14oz and 21" tall. My water broke at about 12:30 am and my parents rushed over to stay the night with Cooper. When we arrived at the hospital I was 2cm dilated. The nurses told me I should do laps around the hospital to get the contractions going. Not my idea of fun in the middle of the night, but luckily Bob kept me company and walked the entire 2 hours with me! That did the trick and by 6am I was having serious contractions and very much in need of an epidural. By 7:30am I was happy again and barely felt the 20 minutes of pushing. Parker came out just perfect and we were able to bring him home after 24 hours. Thank you to my Mom and Lynn for supporting us in the delivery room and to my Sister and Brad for taking care of Cooper. Lastly, thanks to my Dad and Gene for being at the hospital and welcoming Parker.
Cooper has been such a great big brother. He must give Parker 100 kisses a day and we don't even tell him too. He just loves him already!
 |
| Just born! |
 |
| 1 week old! |
 |
| I was such a good boy for my pictures! |
 |
Look at me!
IF YOU WANT TO SEE ADDITIONAL PICTURES WE HAD TAKEN, CLICK THE LINK BELOW: |
 |
| I was a cowboy for Halloween and LOVED trick or treating! |
 |
| Trick or Treating with my friend Sophia! |
0 comments:
Post a Comment