I can't believe it's almost another new year! We really enjoyed the holiday's this year, especially Cooper! Besides not wanting to sit on Santa's lap...he absolutely loved everything about Christmas! We couldn't drive down our street without him pointing out the snowman, Santa Claus and ornaments hanging from the trees. He also really loved the tree at my parents house that had all the ornaments my brother, sister and I made for our parents when we were kids. My mom said he'd spend hours standing in front of it, looking and talking about the ornaments!
Parker is doing great, I'm guessing he enjoyed the holiday's...though he slept through most of it. He's almost 2 months already and is the cutest little thing!
Happy New Year to everyone, hope this year is the best yet!
| My first Thanksgiving! |
| Our first family photo with Parker! |
| I love to sit in my brother's carseat! |
| Happy boy! |
| Helping Grandpa Geep blow out his b'day candles! |
| At the Red Sox Spring Training Park with Aunt Jill! |
| On the mound with Grandpa Geep! |
| My first time in a real fire truck! |
| Parker & Grammy |
![]() |
| Sweet boy! |
![]() |
| He loves to make this face! |
| Watch out Santa, I'll kick you if you don't put me down NOW! |
| Celebrating Christmas at Grandma's house! |
| Grandpa Geno showing me how to work my new helicopter from Tinsley |
| Christmas Eve! Ava & I having dinner. |
| Look what Santa brought me! |
| Look at my new trampoline! |
| Great Grandma & Parker |
| Such a big boy already! |


0 comments:
Post a Comment